An important part of self-care and healthy living, is taking care of our emotions and minds with the same diligence we take care of our bodies!
The mind body connection is important, that’s why a poor mindset, consuming junk food, drugs and alcohol, and lack of exercise, greatly impacts well-being and can manifest into disease.
Many people say they want to have a healthy mind and body, yet they can’t plunge forward because they’re stuck in worry, overwhelm, and confusion.
They spend time:
- Controlling or judging others
- Wasting time on social media
- Focusing on what they don’t have and don’t want
- People pleasing
- Not setting healthy boundaries
- Eating unhealthy food
- Filling calendars with unnecessary events
- Keeping busy to avoid emotions
- Living and working in cluttered spaces
- Showing up as victims, blaming others, and making excuses
Coaching provides a safe environment to show you your mind, behavior and results, where there’s potential for awareness to surface.
I offer a supportive space, and don’t give advice, or administer therapy.
I’ll ask questions to help define your vision, and use tools and processes to guide you to discover what’s possible.
The Answers are Inside of You!
We coaches don’t have the answers to your problems, because the answers are already within you.
We look at your current thoughts and behaviors that impact the present, and help you define what you want your future to look like.
Before entering into a coaching relationship it’s important to talk about your vision during a discovery call.
I’ll ask a few questions that evoke insight and we’ll go from there.
We’ll discuss where you are, where you want to be and how I can guide you there.
Coaching can help with communication skills, improved self-confidence and more meaningful relationships.
You may also gain new perspectives, have a heightened sense of self-awareness and decreased amount of stress and worry!
Through self-awareness and conscious effort, you can change your perspective to be more flexible.
I motivate clients to:
- Become more self-aware
- Manage thoughts on anxiety, worry, stress, and judgement
- Create meaningful relationships
- Quit people pleasing
- Create healthy boundaries
- Get off the fence and make decisions
- Practice self-care and avoid controlling others
- Complain less and focus on solutions
The Get Unstuck Coaching Package Includes:
- One 120 minute session via Zoom or in person
- Voxer access in between sessions
- One 30 minute follow up session via Zoom or in person – two weeks after initial session
- Personalized exercises to expand self awareness
- Helpful tools you can implement right away
If you’re feeling stuck and ready to create real changes, let’s chat!