Here Are 11 Healthy Reasons To Start Writing!
I’ve been journaling, and writing blog posts for many years and still never get tired of it. I’m a big fan of engaging the brain and writing is a tremendous way to do so.
“Writing gives people the opportunity to express themselves regardless of whether they are writing journalism, fiction or other type of genre. Writing, in its essence, is a soul soother” according to penandthepad.com.
11 Reasons To Write…
- Not only do I write blog posts, but I create images and videos, generate headlines, make Pinterest boards, and post to the social networks! It’s a lot of hard work and I love it!
- Writing is fun and my passion. I’m always thinking about the next blog post.
- It’s therapeutic and incredibly satisfying!
- As I mentioned, it keeps thy brain engaged, which creates a healthier brain.
- Healthy living is a popular topic of conversation. I find the more I write, the more I have to talk about.
- Perfection is not important! When I started writing, it took me forever to post because I kept editing. I finally figured out, that I didn’t have to be perfect, I just had to get the message out!
- It’s mindful. When writing I’m “in the zone” and living in the moment!
- It boosts creativity!
- It gives me purpose! I wake up daily and decide what to write about.
- I can share photos and videos and display my own work!
- Many times I write from my own experiences and the best part is that I can help others!
As you can see, there are many healthy reasons to write.
A good way to start is to write in a journal every day to get used to it. Make it a daily habit!
One way to help manage stress is to write what down whatever is in your head. This is a great thing to do before bedtime and no one but you needs to read it.
It’s pretty addicting once you get started. If you desire, you can move into other types of writing too!
Do you write or have something else that puts you in the zone? Please leave a comment!
TOPIC: Here Are 11 Healthy Reasons To Start Writing!
If you are concerned about your own self-care, and would like to talk, click on the button below!
I'm going to get a bit personal and share a little about my own grieving process that still to this day, hurts my heart. Back in 2012, my husband and I were about to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The day...
It feels helpless to witness someone who is suffering with Alzheimer's. !"People who have a simple, carbohydrate-based diet (bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, fruit juice and sugar) have a 400% increased risk of...
Years ago I had something wrong with my back, so I went to my doctor who told me that I needed an MRI or "Magnetic Resonance Imaging". An MRI is a "a noninvasive nuclear procedure for imaging tissues of high...